BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

love uNspoken...

i can hardly define my feelings whenever you are near...
i start to shake but ny heart starts to cheer...
i feel like melting too...
it's really quiet weird,
what this carzy love can do.
i'm short of words,
as if my lips have been sealed...
i'm tongue tied,speechless..
i'm in a state of shock.i...
don't know why i act this way every time i see your face wearing a smile..
how i wish i can show you my feelings so i can be complete..
i wonder why i'm always at the line..
Will there be a chance for you to be mine??
knowing you could be a part of my life...
completes me...
i tell myself that i should keep you in my heart...
But i guess I'm just a simple hopeless romantic,playing cool...
a senseless insecure sentimental fool....


T_T

1 comments:

снаям ☮ said...

huwoioioioioio!!!!!!!!!